A Community Partner

The Humane Society of Tacoma Pierce County does not provide animal control, but instead we partner with local animal control departments to help them fulfill their mission.

If the pet is wearing a license, call your local animal control/pet licensing agency for the owner information. Animal control officers will bring strays without licenses to the Humane Society for sheltering.

animal control

(253) 830-5010

Federal Way
(253) 835-7387

(253) 830-5010

Metro Animal Services
Puyallup, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Milton, Algona & Pacific
(253) 299-7387

(253) 830-5010

(253) 627-7387

University Place
(253) 798-7387

Unincorporated Pierce County (also serves Carbonado, Fife, and South Prairie)
(253) 798-7387