Animal Control

Animal Control

The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County does not provide animal control, but instead, we partner with local animal control departments to help them fulfill their mission.

If the pet is wearing a license, call your local animal control/pet licensing agency for the owner’s information. Animal control officers will bring strays without licenses to the shelter.

Carbonado, Fife, Orting, South Prairie, and University Place
(253) 798-7387

Dupont, Lakewood, Steilacoom
(253) 830-5010

Federal Way
(253) 835-7387

Puyallup, Sumner, Bonney Lake, Edgewood, Milton, Algona and Pacific
(253) 299-7387

(253) 627-7387